iMethods is currently looking for a PC/Network Specialist for a full time permanent position in Jacksonville, FL.
The PC/Network Specialist is responsible for implementing, troubleshooting and supporting hardware and software components for retail store automation and PC desktop support both in the company's retail locations and in the main office.
Required Education & Experience:
- PC/Network Specialist must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Position requires some travel both in and out of town and on call support at least 1 week per month. Applicant must be able to lift 35lbs regularly.
Key Responsibilities for the PC/Network Specialist:
· Provide technical support, as required, for all microcomputers and network connectivity
· Provide technical support, as required, for all mobile devices
· Assist with analyzing, monitoring, specifying and maintaining all LANs/WANs to insure maximum response and up time
· The PC/Network Specialist will assist in the evaluation, recommendation, configuration, implementation, maintenance and support of all hardware, software, wiring for Networking Equipment, servers, personal computers, and printers
· Assist in maintaining inventory tracking for all corporate microcomputer hardware and software
· Become more knowledgeable and assist in administering and maintaining all Network Servers/Operating Systems
· The PC/Network Specialist will assist in providing technical support and maintenance for voice/fax systems
· Maintain anti-virus clients and servers
· Provide ongoing user support
· Assist with user training, when required
· Maintain the confidentiality of data
· Track and report all time which may be billable by location