iMethods is currently seeking a Senior JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Developer for a permanent position in Jacksonville, FL.
The JD Edwards Developer is a functional as well as technical position, and requires excellent communication skills with interaction with all levels of the organization.
The JD Edwards Developer will design, develop, test, implement, and support core enterprise applications and organizational business processes. Responsible for designing solutions with the JDE EnterpriseOne toolset, including integration points with other enterprise applications. Ideal candidate will follow design/programming standards where applicable, and make recommendations for best practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
· B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant field.
· 5 years experience JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Toolset HR, (OMW - RDA/FDA, Data Dictionary, Next Numbers, Financial Report Writer, Business Functions (NER, C), Interoperability/EDI, BI Publisher, Workflow, Security, OCM).
· 5 years experience EnterpriseOne Data Table Structure.
· 5 years experience EnterpriseOne functional - Must have functional knowledge of one or more of the following modules: Financials (G/L, A/P, A/R, F/A, AAIs), Job Cost, Procurement, Inventory, and Contract Billing.
· The experience must be in version 8 and above
· Design, develop, test, and implement core applications including EnterpriseOne, document imaging, and reporting/BI.
· Work with other developers, business analysts, and key users to ensure applications meet development requirements.
· Provide end-user support for EnterpriseOne and core business applications and operations.
· Provide after hours system support as necessary.
· Participate in analysis and requirements gathering, design and coding meetings, project planning sessions, code and test plan reviews to ensure quality of requested deliverables.
· Develop and execute unit test plans including performance analysis.
· Communicate project status and issues to management.
· Provide thorough documentation of applications for key users, as well as for ongoing maintenance and support of the applications.
· Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and applicable technologies.
· Troubleshooting skills – EnterpriseOne Applications Tools - Experience interpreting JDE log files, utilizing the Event Rules and C++ debuggers. Must be a proven problem solver.
· Completed at least one full life cycle implementation/upgrade of EnterpriseOne.
· EnterpriseOne CNC skillset a plus.
· Working knowledge of one or more BI ReportingToolsets (WebFOCUS, Crystal).
· Proven Data Analysis and modeling skills.
· Creating systems and end user documentation.
· Following established development standards.
· Project Management - experience managing small scale projects.
· Self Starter - can work with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrated team player.
· Motivated to learn new toolsets and accept new challenges.
· Strong organizational and communication skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management and end-users. Ability to explain technical issues in non-technical terms.